(translated form German)
1. name and contact details of the responsible entity
2. collection and storage of personal data; type, purpose and use
3. disclosure of data to third parties
4. your rights as a data subject
5. your right to object
6. data processing via our website
1. Name and contact details of the responsible entity
This data protection notice applies to us, GERDT SEEFRID GmbH,
Managing Directors: Jürgen Gutenstein, Thomas Gutenstein, Theodor-Heuss-Straße 35,
D-61118 Bad Vilbel, Phone: 06101/5252-0, Fax: 06101/5252-18,
E-mail: email@example.com, as the office responsible.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, type, purpose and use
In external relations, we only advise or supply companies, not private individuals. We declare in advance that we do not collect, store or process any data that can be assigned to a natural / private person within the meaning of the DSGVO or the BDSG. All data stored by us are exclusively assigned to the respective company in contact with us (e.g. supplier or customer) and serve exclusively for the processing of the individual business transactions. For our internal company processes in the area of human resources, different data protection information applies, which can be viewed at any time upon request and is available to all employees. When you request products or services from us or commission us to deliver them, the following information is collected:
- Company address
- Company e-mail address/s
- Company telephone number/s
- Company fax number/s
- Company clerk salutation, title, first name, last name
- Company account data
- Legally required company data such as sales tax identification number, etc.
In addition, all information necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with you will be collected.
The collection of company data data is done,
- to be able to identify you as a customer
- to be able to advise you appropriately;
- to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to you;
- to be able to comply with our legal obligations
- for correspondence with you;
- to issue invoices or, if necessary, as part of the dunning process;
- to assert any claims against you.
The processing of the above-mentioned data is carried out on the occasion of your request to us, were obligatory for us to communicate for this purpose and are necessary for the aforementioned purposes for the processing of your request and for the fulfillment of obligations arising from contracts with you. The collected data will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation for merchants (6, 8 or 10 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contractual relationship was terminated) and then deleted. This does not apply exceptionally if we are obliged to store data for a longer period due to tax or commercial law retention obligations (according to HGB, StGB or AO) or if you have consented to storage beyond this period.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
As a matter of principle, your company data will not be passed on to third parties. Exceptions to this only apply if this is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you. This includes in particular the transfer to service providers commissioned by us or other third parties whose activities are necessary for the execution of the contract (e.g. parcel service, shipping company or banks). The data passed on may be used by the third parties exclusively for the purposes stated.
4. Your rights as a company concerned
As a company affected by data processing, you have various rights:
- Right of revocation: You may revoke any consent you have given to us at any time. The data processing based on the revoked consent may then no longer be continued for the future. However, this may make it impossible to continue the business relationship.
- Right to information: You may request information about your company data processed by us. This applies in particular to the purposes of the data processing, the categories of data stored, the categories of recipients, if applicable, the storage period, if applicable, the origin of your data.
- Right of rectification: You may request the rectification of incorrect or the completion of your company data stored by us.
- Right of deletion: You can demand the deletion of your company data stored with us, insofar as its processing is not required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can demand the restriction of the processing of your company data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion. In addition, you have this right if we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. In addition, you have this right if you have objected to the processing of your company data;
- Right to data portability: you may request that we transfer your company data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format
- Right to complain: you can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing your company data in an unlawful manner.
The authority responsible for us is:
The Hessian Data Protection Commissioner, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Tel. : 0611 1408-0.
Fax : 0611 1408-900 or -901, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.datenschutz.hessen.de
5. Your right to object
If we process your company data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing. If you wish to exercise you right to object, a notification in text form is sufficient. You are therefore welcome to write to us, send a fax or contact us by e-mail. You can find our contact details under point 1. of this data protection notice.
6. Data processing online
The processing of certain company data, including the IP address of website visitors, also takes place via our website at www.seefrid.com. More information on this is available upon request.